What We Do
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 70 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, with a further catalogue of 1,000 online games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Rail Rush™.
- Miniclip is a globally recognised casual games brand with millions of daily active users across six continents
- The Miniclip Team consists of 140 people, drawn from 18 nationalities, across four offices in Switzerland (headquarters), Portugal, Italy and the United Kingdom
- Miniclip has a portfolio of 45 high quality mobile games, with a further catalogue of 1,000 online games
- The Company’s mobile games have been downloaded 430+ million times
- Leading mobile franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Rail Rush™
- Miniclip is a Top 10 Facebook Developer with among the highest retention and sharing metrics on the platform
- 8 Ball Pool™ has passed 10 billion game plays
- Miniclip’s passionate community of gamers interacts not only via the website and mobile but also on our Facebook, Twitter, Google+,and LinkedIn pages and our YouTube channel
- Miniclip has 430 million minutes of play daily, 811 years!
- The first viral game hit made by Miniclip was “Dancing Bush,” featuring a version of then-President George W Bush getting groovy on the dance floor
- The first viral game hit made by Miniclip was “Dancing Bush”, featuring a version of then-President George W. Bush getting groovy on the dance-floor