Studio Manager (Mobile Games) - Lisbon, Portugal
Miniclip.com is looking for a highly experienced Studio Manager to work in our world-class Mobile Games Development Studio in Lisbon, Portugal. This is a full-time, permanent position.
As the Studio Manager of our Mobile Division you will be responsible for supervising the development of all iOS, Android and Windows games for smartphones and tablets. Reporting into the Head of Mobile, and working in close cooperation with the Group COO, you will be responsible for leading the collaboration across the Mobile games team to devise production plans, budgets and timelines. A strong leader, the successful candidate will be very experienced in working with technical and creative teams, have extensive project management skills and a proven record of success in an international business.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide frequent updates to the head of the business unit and lead monthly/fortnightly mobile updates to HQ briefing Directors on all project activity impacting commercial and strategic decisions
- Help to develop and implement the mobile strategy across all aspects of game production and development
- Direct responsibility for all development, creative and production team leads/managers
- Oversee a wider team of developers/producers/artists working on games to ensure resource levels are appropriate to meet the demands of projects, as well as the needs of our people; including the provision of day to day management, performance feedback and career development
- Create, own and maintain the roadmap of the portfolio of games; prioritise as appropriate
- Via the production team leads, develop and maintain schedules, budgets and status tracking on all projects
- Define and lead an iterative, prototyped, agile development process where usability and play tests ensure the highest game quality
- Ensure deliverables are achieved efficiently, balancing the needs of the internal game developers with the various Miniclip stakeholders
- Act as principal point of contact with other corporate functions such as HR, Finance and Legal to meet the Group requirements
- Oversee the management of relationships with freelancers and contractors
- Lead weekly studio briefing sessions; ensure internal teams are updated and outputs from meetings are actioned