Game Analytics Lead
Game Analytics Lead
Miniclip is looking for a Game Analytics Lead to join the Business Intelligence team in our Lisbon office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best game companies in the world! With over 200 million game players each month, Miniclip reaches users across online, mobile and social platforms.
The role will be responsible for managing and mentoring a rapidly growing, high performing game analytics function across multiple studios. You will work with senior product managers to ensure that the analytics team is a trusted and valued partner to the product teams. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will need a collaborative mindset.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Game Analytics function
- Hire, train, and coach a team of talented analysts
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the product department and foster a collaborative culture
- Drive analytic initiatives that deliver improvements to processes and methodologies
- Define and implement team objectives that support the wider business goals
- Own the Game Analytics roadmap, working closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure the teams needs are understood and tasks are prioritized correctly
- Ensure best practice across the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience
- Experience managing a game analytics team
- Proven track record of delivering business value through the use of data
- Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experienced with domain-specific languages such as SQL, R, Python and working with large datasets
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
You will be working in our contemporary, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in eight countries, with a global workforce of over 900 people across 13 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 3 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 45 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com