Advertising Monetisation Specialist
Miniclip is looking for an Advertising Monetisation Specialist to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio (in a hybrid work mode).
As a Monetisation Specialist, you will be the go-to person and represent the advertising team for all advertising monetisation aspects of your games. You will be responsible for the strategy of your titles, as well as designing, executing and optimising in-game placements to improve overall ad ARPDAU.
The ideal candidate must be able to work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Game Design and Business Intelligence to drive world-class monetisation strategies. We’re looking for someone who feels comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while taking on multiple projects and adapting to the changing needs of our games, players and business opportunities as they arise.
Your work will include:
- Design and develop, together with Game Design and Product, world-class gameplay experiences based on a deep understanding of advertising monetisation, game metrics and KPI’s, with the goal of improving overall monetisation;
- Own the strategic planning for ad monetisation for all your products. In some cases, you may be required to work with our BI team to design and propose hypothesis-driven analyses and A/B tests that have a meaningful positive impact on the monetisation of your games. You will also support management with analyses and reports that guide decision making and company strategy;
- Understand, plan and deliver the technological requirements needed to optimise advertising monetisation in-game. You’ll achieve this by working with Game Producers, Developers and QA teams to ensure they are effectively tested, implemented and released;
- Potentially manage the UA process for some mobile games under your remit, which may require the planning and execution of user acquisition campaigns;
- Build strong advertising industry intelligence efforts and ensure monetisation best practices are documented and shared with the team and the wider business.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar;
- 2+ years of proven experience in digital advertising and/or mobile advertising;
- Ad operation/programmatic experience or user acquisition experience;
- Experience in managing and delivering cross-functional projects;
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once;
- Experience in supporting decisions based on complex data analysis;
- Comprehensive understanding of ad technology and the advertising ecosystem;
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems and economies;
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the Mobile Games industry;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional team player;
- Available to work in our Miniclip Lisbon office;
- Open to travel across Miniclip’s various different studios if/when required.
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Tagus Park (Oeiras, Portugal) with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events (virtually, currently). We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Appynation Ltd (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group