Cloud Engineering & Security
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Miniclip is looking for an experienced to join our Cloud Engineering Team, in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. We are looking for someone who can help maintain and extend the current CI/CD infrastructure while working closely with Game Developers to help them achieve their goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Engage with software development, QA, and the rest of the Cloud Engineering team to prepare for customisation and/or enhancements required for new and updated release engineering requirements.
• Provide recommendations to monitor and improve release engineering infrastructure and follow up with implementation when required.
• Drive improvements of tools used for Continuous Integration and diagnostic issues.
• Be able to contribute to other projects in the Cloud Engineering Team outside of the build and deployment workflow in the future.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
• Strong understanding/experience with Linux and MacOS system administration and performance tweaking.
• Experience with Jenkins 2.x; other tools like Bamboo a plus.
• Proficient in Git.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with two or more of Ansible, puppet, chef, nexus, artifactory.
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodology and implementations.
• Familiar with Build Tools (Gradle, Maven, Ant).
• Willingness to work on a fast-paced environment with scope changes.
• Willingness to be on call with the rest of the Cloud Engineering team (24x7 accessibility for emergency issues on rotation).
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to apply.
Please do it through http://corporate.miniclip.com/careers/vacancies/.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that is why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.