Game Technology Software Developer
Miniclip is looking for a to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
You will be part of a small team of dedicated programmers, supporting production teams by developing core and service technology on our mobile games. Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative solutions and collaborating with some of the best minds in the field!
Your work will include:
- Developing and maintaining core and service libraries for mobile games.
- Integrating and maintaining third-party SDK in our game releases.
- Supporting live operations on games configuration.
- Supporting and improving the portability of mobile games on all the major mobile platforms.
- Automating libraries development and improving integration procedures.
- Being always update on the new mobile libraries, services providers, and platform trends.
- Effectively cooperate with other teams’ members.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a video game enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong OOP knowledge and software design skills.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and C#.
- Good knowledge of Java and Objective C.
- Experience in third-party libraries integration for mobile.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Accountability and Ownership with strong commitment.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience in mobile porting for iOS and Android platforms.
- Knowledge or experience of Unity3D.
- Knowledge or experience of integrating third-party libraries on Unity3D.
- Experience in software R&D focused on mobile platform
- Experience in tools and libraries development for mobile platform
Additional Information for Italy
You will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genoa. Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games or to shoot some pool.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), and Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com