The Operations team is critical to the success of day-to-day studio operations and game publishing functions. The team has a central function for providing cross team process, communication and support to existing, newly established, internal and external studios across Miniclip and the group companies.
Acting as an you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team in the daily running of our business operations, such as, but not limited to, app store console management and technical support, administration of tools and other systems, and helping ensure that our portfolio of products is compliant with legal requirements.
Your primary areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting the Operations Team in a wide range of business critical operations, often in short notice.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes or procedures across teams and studios.
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance.
- Ensuring operations compliance with industry regulations, in close collaboration with our Legal and Privacy teams.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- App store technical and operational management and support across the group.
- On demand administration and support of tools and systems.
- Other time-sensitive or ad-hoc tasks required for the continuity of operations.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Experience in the mobile space, with a good grasp for software development and app publishing business' requirements.
- Experience managing app stores (Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore).
- Ability to analyze, execute and improve operational processes.
- Agile-thinking, seeking opportunities to remove barriers and promoting the operational fluidity of business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work directly with partners, such as other studios and providers.
- Experience managing internal build distribution systems (App Center).
- Experience in the suite of Office apps, as well as Google Docs and Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence, or other ticketing systems.
- High degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of our team through https://corporate.miniclip.com/careers/vacancies/.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that is why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package, which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, local discount packs, Portuguese language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
We do regular events, some of them are company-wide and abroad! We like to embrace foreign cultures, so we do monthly lunches where we welcome the different food variations from several countries.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group