Production Operation Specialist – External Games
PRODUCTION OPERATION SPECIALIST – EXTERNAL GAMES
The Operations team is critical to the success of day-to-day studio operations and game publishing functions. The team has a central function for providing cross team process, communication and support to existing, newly established, internal and external studios across Miniclip and the group companies.
Operations Specialist is responsible for most of the operational tasks relevant for the day-to-day operations across various external games. The ideal candidate will be able to take over operational & technical tasks, becoming a coordinator between internal functions such as QA, BI, Advertising, Tech team, Server team, etc, and the external developers, allowing Product Managers to be focused on product tasks such as product reviews, performance analysis and roadmap planning.
This role requires strong technical and operational skills, attention to detail and multitasking abilities, strong interpersonal and communication skills and preferably experience in navigating the Miniclip way of operations.
The primary areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinating the integration of tech and modules on external products.
- Coordinating with the internal teams to prep tech bundles and documentation for delivery to the external Developers.
- Continuously coordinating between the internal teams and the external Developers to follow through with integration, bug-fixing and updates.
- Providing support & following through with issues on games both in production and in live-ops / maintenance.
- Facilitating task evaluation and prioritization in sync with PMs and the QA team.
- Syncing up with the QA teams to clear ready-to-test builds.
- Assisting the testers in any doubts, questions or impediments they may have on the path to clearing any given build as QAOK
- Performing and monitoring releases form rollout start to end.
- Coordinating with QA and developers if any issues arise.
- Making sure release protocols are up-to-date and are followed closely.
- Keeping the calendar up-to-date with all planned release events and radiating this information to other stakeholders, especially QA.
- Guiding PMs & external teams through implementation of legal and store requirements.
- Planning for time sensitive changes in the games, such as the ones coming from compliance regulations, new OS features, etc.
- Operating the release roll-outs in the stores.
- Coordinating with the tech team to setup and maintain or modify (if/when necessary) the required signing loops on Jenkins for external build processing.
- Setting up and maintaining AppCenter spaces and distribution groups.
- Setting up stores on consoles (including creating apps on the consoles).
- Uploading assets (text, keywords, screenshots, icons, banners, promotional images, etc.) to the consoles.
- Updating "What's new" texts prior to releases.
- Coordinating with the relevant teams (Art, ASO, etc) to get the above tasks done.
- Assisting the ASO & PMs to optimise the full range of content on the store fronts, from images to texts to keywords.
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of our team through https://corporate.miniclip.com/careers/vacancies/.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that is why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package, which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, local discount packs, Portuguese language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
We do regular events, some of them are company-wide and abroad! We like to embrace foreign cultures, so we do monthly lunches where we welcome the different food variations from several countries.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.