Miniclip is looking for a Program Manager to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) office. Acting as a Program Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and driving the execution of group wide initiatives, ranging from post-acquisition studio integrations to multi-team organisational impacting projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and drive the execution of group wide initiatives, from post-acquisition integrations to multi-team organisational impacting projects.
- Communicate effectively across the organisation on projects’ updates, deliverables, assignments, timelines, etc.
- Identify and track risks, actions, issues, decisions, and dependencies to ensure successful outcomes.
- Develop and implement an integration playbook for M&A activities and help operationalise our M&A strategy through integration lifecycle.
- Create cross functional integration roadmaps and processes and identify opportunities to improve our integration efforts.
- Identify integration issues arising from Due Diligence and ensure they are factored into integration planning.
- Work closely with Commercial, Finance, Legal, People and Technology teams to drive pre- and post-close planning, onboarding, and execution.
Experience & Skills
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field.
- 2 years of proven experience as a Program Manager or other project management positions.
- Experience in dealing effectively with various size organisations representing widely different backgrounds and points of view.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their expectations.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- High level of resilience, and an ability to deal effectively with uncertainty and adjust course when plans need to change.
- Risk management mindset.
- Excellent information analysis, problem-solving ability, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent reporting skills to a broad audience.
- Availability to travel abroad.
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of our team through https://corporate.miniclip.com/careers/vacancies/.
We have a fantastic benefits package, which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, local discount packs, Portuguese language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
We embrace foreign cultures, so we do monthly lunches where we welcome the different food variations from several countries.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 4 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.