Miniclip is looking for a to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
Your work will include:
- Develop games for multiple mobile platforms
- Develop and integrate services for games on multiple mobile platforms
- Be part of a leading edge game programming team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a videogame enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- Serious passion for games and programming.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Good C# and/or C++ Knowledge (well understanding of DOP and OOP).
- Previous experience in games development (previous professional experience is a plus).
- Good math, geometry and physics knowledge.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily.
- Good in English, written and spoken.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Additional Information for Italy
You will be working in our Games Development Studio in Genova. Founded in 2004, the studio has developed over 400 games to date, and is filled with enthusiasts and professionals who are considered leaders in the games industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun. We encourage employees to challenge colleagues at console games and Miniclip games, or to shoot some pool.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.