People & Organisation
Talent Acquisition Partner
Miniclip People and Organisation team is searching for a Talent Acquisition Partner to partner with Hiring Managers and HR colleagues to attract the very best talent into our amazing company.
This is a full-time position in our London Studio working internationally with our Studios in UK, Portugal, Italy and The Netherlands. This position plays a key role in building a healthy pipeline of top candidates across our growing business functions. The Talent Acquisition Partner will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition, and partner closely with the HR Business team and wider HR team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best game companies in the world! With over 200 million game players each month, Miniclip reaches users across online, mobile and social platforms
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships within the company, especially with hiring managers and HR stakeholders, getting under the skin of the business and understanding the Miniclip culture, to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role;
- Collaborating in projects to assist recruitment including our employee referral scheme, University partnerships, developing the employer brand and any potential advertising strategies;
- Research and participate in the most relevant career fairs, local job fairs and professional events to support the growth plan
- Being a company ambassador, networking and attracting talent globally;
- Identifying, attracting, and sourcing qualified talent using different niche channels and social media
- Full recruiting cycle functions; screening, scheduling, interviewing, and assessing candidates for a variety of functions including Marketing, PX, Engineering & Operations, Corporate Services;
- Update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), coordinate background verifications aligned with company processes and manage all follow-up communications
- Maintain and promote company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established
- Stay up to date on talent acquisition trends, tools, and resources
- Driving and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring managers to ensure quality of selection and timelines;
- Providing interview feedback to all external candidates;
- Proactively developing, and building relationships with, a talent pool to meet both current and future business needs;
- Maintaining the recruiting database to ensure that we are able to track potential candidates effectively;
- Leading on and participating in a wide range of ad hoc projects which help us to continually evolve and improve our Candidate Experience.
- Continually identify new opportunities for key process improvement initiatives that help improve the recruiting strategy
Skills and Experience
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about recruitment and engaging with talented people. The ideal candidate will be having the following experience and skills:
- Experience in full cycle recruitment experience;
- Experience in International Recruitment (preferred);
- Fluent in English
- Ability to partner and collaborate in a team environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Tech, gaming, mobile industry experience