Miniclip will be at GDC in San Francisco next week.
GDC (Game Developers Conference) is the world’s largest and longest running professionals-only game industry event attracting over 24,000 attendees every year. The conference features hundreds of lectures, panels and round-table discussions, and showcases the most relevant game development tools, platforms and services helping to drive the industry forward.
Members of the Miniclip team at GDC 2015 include:
- Rob Small, CEO
- Saad Choudri, CCO
- Pieter Kooyman, Director of Advertising
- Sergio Varanda, Director of Mobile Engineering
- Marius Manolache, Director of Mobile Operations
- Saikala Sultanova, User Acquisition Specialist
- Jayvian Hong, Commercial Associate
- Leo Montecamozzo, Studio Manager
- Kenji Schaer, Producer
- Pietro Murdaca, Development Lead
The conference will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco on 2-6 March 2015. To follow GDC news, please visit: http://www.gdconf.com/
For business enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.